Available in August 2020
POINTE SHOES BASED ON FOUETTE LAST
Fouette is developed with consideration of anatomic features of the high arch and narrow foot. Usually, it’s Egyptian or Greek type of foot, but I in bigger width (XXXX — XXXXX) can be suitable for Roman type. Fouette is the implementation of a classic pointe shoe form — thin, elegant, with high arch!
Recommended for narrow feet with high or medium arch
- Flat and stable medium platform, balanced by hand
- The smart paste recalls and assumes the shape of the foot after the first pointework
- A style where glory and functionality merge
- One of most desirable styles in the pointe shoe line.
This model is recommended for dancers who like the original «Triumph» model, but want a quieter shoe.
- The shoes are based on the original «Fouette» last.
- This model has a U-shaped medium vamp, a wide platform and a drawstring.
- Contains innovative noise-reducing PRO technology that makes pointe shoes quieter.
- Tiumphant balance thanks to a wider platform.
- Triumphant lightness and durability thanks to new glue.
- The sole is hand- stitched.
- The heel is 5 mm lower than in Fouette.
- Triumphant grip thanks to a non-slip sole.
- Triumphant stability of shape thanks to a double upper and longer supportive wings.
LAST TYPE: Fouette
BOX SHAPE: Slightly tapered
VAMP: U-cut, Medium
SIZES: 0,5 — 9
WIDTH: X — XXXXX
SHANK: SS, S, M, H, SH
Upper materials: ballet pink satin